E-mail [email protected] verification no 917932. Internet…

Customer Question
E-mail [email protected] verification no...

E-mail [email protected] verification no 917932

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Internet 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I CANNOT REMEMBER MY CHROME PASSWORD ***** HAVE USED GOOGLE FOR MANY YEARS IAM ALSO 86 AND IT GETS SOMEWHAT CONFUSKING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Please get me connected so i can use my computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the issue you cannot sign into your Bigpond email account?

Please let me know

Thank you