I have a 2016 Lenovo Tablet 7 I can't turn it on! I think I…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a 2016 Lenovo Tablet 7 I can't turn it on! I think I may have a Virus... ??

Technician's Assistant: Have you done a hard reset on your 7 by holding down the power button until it vibrates or beeps?

The Tablet that is

Technician's Assistant: Has there been any recent damage to your device (e.g. from dropping it or getting it wet)?

Hi Pearl. Nothing like that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

It vibrates occasionally

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you disconnect the power cable then hold the power button in for 60 seconds then release.

Then connect the power cable, power it on and tell me if it now starts correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you