My computer keeps asking me to login to Microsoft, then

Customer Question
My computer keeps asking...

My computer keeps asking me to login to Microsoft, then tells me I have wrong password. I have been through the process of changing password. If I try to use Excel spreadsheets it tells me I "Upload Failed" and locks up. Withe "Word" it also tells me "Upload failed" but does accept amendments.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

I think it uploads automatically. As does Windows, etc etc

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

See my earlier message. I try to amend an existing spreadsheet and it will not accept amwendments

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

what operating system is running on the PC