Messed it up and now can't get any display on my secondary…

Customer Question
Messed it up and...

Messed it up and now can't get any display on my secondary TV.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

One coax cable I think it

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No other than me having turned it off while gone and came back and it worked an then I tried to change channel and it went blue screen.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Need to resync TV with receiver on second device feed.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Wouldn't know what to add

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What type of cable box are you having issues with?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.