I messed up my SKYPE acc which originally was named:

Customer Question
I messed up my...

I messed up my SKYPE acc which originally was named: oloffskype

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

That account was updated via my email:***@******.*** on the 23-11-17 with a new password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Also on the 23/11/17 changed Skype acc (in trying to change password) to +610408406698 via my mobile phone. result is now on my email account I can't retrieve my password.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. I apologize for the delay.My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Do you still need help with you skype account ?

Please let me know.

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.
Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.
Thank you.

Please John.
I have a Skype account for some years named (oloffskype), due to the fact my older lap top "safari" went out of date I had problems logging on.
I then used Skype on my mobile and again had problems.
I got a message I could set up a new account which I did: CHANGED SKYPE ACC ON 23/11/17 on iPhone
iPhone Skype (new account) payment VISA
Account: +610408406698.
I have now a new iMac and keen to log onto Skype again but....
Now it appears I can't log into either accounts. Both accounts are "financial".
If there is a tech person I can phone at Skype n Australia, that would be great.
I'm sure there is a simple solution.
Maybe you can advise me.
And Thank you in anticipation
Cheers Oloff
I understood that as a customer of Skype-microsoft this service was free and the $5 was refundable

Sir this is justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site.I believe there is a confusion in billing which i do not have any control over but to let you know this is not a free service.5$ is a good faith fee the total value of this question you deposited is 40$ and its refundable if the problem cannot be solved.We do not have any tie up with any companies but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for more than 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403#bbbseal Please let me know whether you wish to continue with our tech support or not.

Sincerely,

Thank you John.
I have solved my problems re Skype and won't be needing any help.
As I mentioned in my earlier reply, I was of the understanding the service was covered by
my having a Skype account and I would be reimbursed the $5 deposit fee ti my Visa account.
Cheers Oloff

I will request customer service to contact you and do the necessary.

Andy, Computer Consultant