Have neen reading my outlook.com emails in outlook and for…

Customer Question
Have neen reading my...

Have neen reading my outlook.com emails in outlook and for whatever reason I am now unable to do so, is this able to be reinstated easily

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

Tell me how to up date

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

Am not at all computer oriented I run a mac, you turn it on and it works and has done so for ever this is the 1st time I have had to ask for help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Will have to get back support later as have just been summons to go out, will start the enquiry again later upon return

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you

Can you tell me please what exactly happens when you now try to read your emails?

Please let me know

Thank you

Sorry for delay in response but had to go away unexpectedly, for what ever reason I am now able to again read outlook.com emails in outlook again.
More importantly it appears that Justanswer intends to charge $45 a month ongoing for "membership", this was not discussed nor is it approved, the initial $45 as charged I will accept as I was experiencing a issue, which seems to have corrected itself. I now require your confirmation that the ongoing $45 will not be charged to my credit card. I await your confirmation.
Thank-you
Grant