No my t.v. It is fairly new 3 months old. the prob is that…

Customer Question
It is fairly new...

It is fairly new 3 months old. the prob is that in the centre of the screen

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Haven't tried inputs... will do. will not allow me to change

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I closed it a couple of hours ago and now I have this message in the middle of the screen "Program Guide isn't responding als says X Close app

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

And a clock saying 4 p.m. "Wait"

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Try leaving the TV unplugged for an hour, then plug it in and turn it on again.

Let me know if that works?