I am older and not vey savie on computer. You had my

Customer Question
I am older and...

I am older and not vey savie on computer. You had my computer all set up and it was fine. I couldn't play a gameit said I needed (i forget what) but my grandson set it up and worked good then he changed things around. I can't get my mail- I dont even remember the password ***** So he set up google just to look for things and edge for everything else. I just want it back the way it was and everything is so terribly slow. Please help me

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No the one on my phone isnt working

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I havent used it for ages. My phone is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want everthing to get to easily like you had it set up for me. facebook -e mail and google search or yahoo search

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to access your email account?

Please let me know