I have and rca voyager111 tablet can you help me with that.

Customer Question
I have and rca...

I have and rca voyager111 tablet can you help me with that

Technician's Assistant: How old is your VOYAGER111?

Just bought it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your VOYAGER111?

What i need to know is when your charging it does it not have a light to tell you if it is charged like on phone it has a light that changes colors when it charges i can't tell when its charged

Technician's Assistant: The Android Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Also it says it will stay charged around 6 hours but mine just about 45 min or little more

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. The best way to check is to either leave it on while charging or turn it on and check the battery icon on the status bar at the top of the scree.

what about the other question where it says 6 hrs i get less

Have you charged it several times?

Have you installed any apps since you bought it?

Please let me know if you need further assistance and I would be happy to help you!