How much from Lexington, MA to Boston Logan airport on Wed…

Customer Question
How much from Lexington...

How much from Lexington, MA to Boston Logan airport on Wed Dec 6 in AM?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Laptop Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

I don't know the model # It is a 15 inch laptop new this year

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

I can do Verizon Yahoo email OK and Google

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

We will need pickup for 2 people at 4:30 AM on Wed Dec 6 at*****Lexington, MA. Can I schedule it now through you?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Are you going to send me a response indicating my request for pickup on Wed Dec 6 at 4:30 AM at*****Lexington, MA to Boston Logan airport is scheduled????
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Would you like to schedule an Uber or a Taxi?

I believed I was scheduling Lyft !!!! not Uber or taxi!

Okay, thank you. In order to schedule a Lyft you will need to download their app. Do you have a smartphone?

I am not satisfied with your support and am cancelling your service/support and will not pay any charges made to my credit card

Is there anything I can do to turn this around? Or perhaps you can tell me what is unsatisfying so I can improve my service for future customers?

I believed I was talking to Lyft and not Uber or taxi and it would be free of all fees

No, this is not Lyft, Uber or Taxis. This is online tech support. I am here to help with any technology issues customers may have.

Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 7 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey