Error code 0xc1900208 for windows 10 update. tried to load…

Customer Question
Error code 0xc1900208 for...

Error code 0xc1900208 for windows 10 update. tried to load and takes hours and then does not complete

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

It is the windows 10 update

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Hp pavillion

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For several weeks at least, have tried to let load but will take hours and then not finish

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?