Am getting message that Dragon ad- in was not loaded for…

Customer Question
Am getting message that...

Am getting message that Dragon ad- in was not loaded for Word document am using 2016 version of Word

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Word document?

I was dictating normally yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

A month or so ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess he'll have to ask me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

not comfortable with that
too expensive please do not charge thanks anyway

Welcome. Do you want to continue without remote?