Cannot access my kindle fire hd. I get a show now screen. A…

Customer Question
Cannot access my kindle...

Cannot access my kindle fire hd. I get a show now screen. A voice says what each function is. but none work. Kindle is Tom 2nd device

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your Kindle Fire?

Not since I received it.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know since how long you have had this issue?