I have been hacked. Just one sec. A few days. I thought I…

Customer Question
I have been hacked. ...

I have been hacked.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Just one sec

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

A few days . I thought I dismantled him but it's a tug of war. He has taken it back a few times noe and has changed my hot mail and my phone number and is adding people and talking to my fb friends and ppl I'm close to and asking them for I-tune cards, $ and personal info

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I set up a new page a day ago and was waiting for fb to verify my pic and the hacker disabled it and started up again on my original page

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that generally covers it. I am alarmed and finding it difficult to remain calm and I know who it is and I was too trusting and gave my fb password ***** him because it's someone I love. I'll never give it out to anyone ever again. I made a terrible mistake

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you currently able to access your facebook account?

Please let me know