I have installed the Magic as directed and have re-checked…

Customer Question
I have installed the...

I have installed the Magic Jack as directed and have re-checked the connections and still get Error 404

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

MagicJack Go

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

I just purchased this new unit and a new phone 2 days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to use this phone. My phone no is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris