Nothing!!! That's the problem:-( I stupidly let a person wo.

Customer Question
Nothing!!! That's the problem:-( ...

Nothing!!! That's the problem:-(

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I stupidly let a person wo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just today. Now my computer is locked in airplane mode and safe mode when I tried to call her back they just hang up on me....which is probably a good thing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

If you will be calling my phone number is(###) ###-####and I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 110.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Windows 10
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris