Yesterday my son bought a refill and somebody stole his sim…

Customer Question
Yesterday my son bought...

Yesterday my son bought a refill and somebody stole his sim card and im trying to find out if i can get his card shut off or something please

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

His phone is a samsung straight talk

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

He paid for his refill with his debit card his phone number is ***** 66666491 3856

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

This is my first atempt i dont know what else to try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont know what else i can do

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes the old SIM card can be cut off.

Call the Customer Care Center at 1-877-430-CELL (2355) so that a new Straight Talk phone number may be issued at no charge.