I am a Skype customer, but I cannot log in to my account. My…

Customer Question
My name is*****...

My name is***** I am a Skype customer, but I cannot log in to my account. My Skype Name is: geoffnet1905. My Password *****: LgditDR9. How can I access Skype? Please advise.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I have no idea.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I have used it for years. Right now, I have just tried to log in, and to Skype a phone number. It didn't work, whereas every week before -- it has worked.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know why a Smartphone Expert would be involved. I am Skyping from my laptop.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

I have been a Skype user for many years. I pay an annual fee so I can Skype phone numbers in North America. Every Sunday I make a Skype call to a personal phone number, but today Skype did not recognize my Password. How do I restore/continue the service I have had?
Are you telling me you are charging me $39 to restore service that costs LESS than that?

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with any companies but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for more than 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better BusinessBureau which you can check using this link https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403#bbbsealPlease let me know whether you wish to continue with our tech support or not.