Just got an Amazon fire and I am having trouble getting a…

Customer Question
Just got an Amazon...

Just got an Amazon fire and I am having trouble getting a password. I believe my e-mail [email protected] and my cell are reistered with Amazon,(***) ***-**** are registered. Not getting anywhere with either. Help?

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

No. My Wi-Fi etc., got a "strong" when signing on.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Don't believe so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

What happens when you try to reset the password?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

The password ***** is incorrect

OK are you getting a password ***** link to your gmail account ?

Could we try the password ***** on my mobile it does not come up right on my email

It only sends to the mobile number that is registered with amazon so let me know the mobile number that is registered with amazon so that i can check whether it is available for sending a code.

I believe it is registered(###) ###-####

Sorry to say that number isn't showing as registered.Do you have a windows computer that you can open this chat page?

If you have a computer open your gmail and see if you can find emails from amazon and use that to reset password.If not let me know.

Is that yes for opening this chat page on window computer or yes you got amazon emails on your computer ?

Please let me know what you meant by Yes.

I did get a link from amazon,but it is not taking my info. It shows up lie a huge bold SAVE don't know if it is my computer, me or Amazon. Anyway I would really appreciate any help you can give me. What is the $47 charge on my initial payment of $5.00 for that I was told was refundable. Is this for the remote of my computer? Is this the chat page you requested or do I need to do something else?

40$ is this question value.Justanswer will refund if the issue has not been resolved.

Do you wish to continue?

No thanks please refund I don' t think I can continue right now.

OK i will request customer service to close this question and refund.