I paid for one year of Office on 5 devices I have a new

Customer Question
I paid for one...

I paid for one year of Office on 5 devices I have a new laptop I want to install it on. how do I proceed?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It’s an

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Its an HP 15-bs192od. I just got it and haven’t installed anything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Right now i’m on my ipad. should i be on the new laptop?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Did you purchase it online and do you know the microsoft account you used for purchasing it?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.