I got a message Adobe doesn't have my new debit card number…

Customer Question
I got a message...

I got a message Adobe doesn't have my new debit card number and I've been trying to sign in and I can't find my password ***** where it says to click on the link, it didn;'t come as

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The way to change my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have tried what I've been using as a password ***** it's not working and it just started today when I tried to go in to give Adobe my new debit card number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don;'t think so. Do I?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the reason for your to enter the password ***** Adobe?

Have you ever purchased any Adobe products?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
I'm operating with Windows 7 and I can do it if you'll just tell me how. The link provided in an earlier email did not come as a link and when I highlight and try clicking on it or hitting Enter, nothing happens.

Are you trying to open a PDF file?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
no. I'm trying to identify myself to Adobe to give them the new number to my debit card.

Have you ever registered with Adobe or purchased any Adobe products?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Since Adobe told me it took my balance from the new card, that fixes my problem, I think. I have no need to go into Adobe anymore.

Without registering with Adobe, you will not be able to use any password ***** them. That is why I am asking the reason for you to give payment to Adobe?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
I think I'm done. Thank you for your help. Goodbye.

I apologize that I still cannot unserctand the right issue. If you give me proper reply for my questions, I can help you better.

Thank you.

Customer/p>