Just updated my computer (automatic) and screen display is…

Customer Question
Just updated my computer...

Just updated my computer (automatic) and screen display is distorted.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is having screen issues?

It is out of focus and was not that way before update.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp pavilion model p6230y need help identifying OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Thursday last week after auto update. Have adjusted the resolution on screen display to no avail. Computer illiterate, do not know what else to do. Have done shut down and restart.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I tell the OS

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Did you check the resolution?