I purchased a asus transformer book chi t100. Just got it. I…

Customer Question
I purchased a asus...

I purchased a asus transformer book chi t100. Just got it. I follow the instructions and seperate the tablet from the keyboard and plug it in.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

It is brand new out of the box. The instructions state to let it charge for eight hours. I returned the last one because I left plugged in for eight hours and nothing happened. The light indicator does not turn on at all. Im afraid im in for another disappointment.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Ensure that you are pressing and holding the “Power” button to turn it on. Tapping it once without holding it will not turn it on.

If you are sure you have enough battery power and you are doing everything properly, try the following steps:

1. Press and hold the “Volume Down” button, then press and hold the “Power” button.
  2. Continue to hold both buttons until the screen powers on. Once you see an image on the screen, let go of the buttons.
  3. Press the “Volume Up” button. The device should power on normally.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>