I cannot print unless I enter One Note, what does that mean?

Customer Question
I cannot print unless...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Office 6600(HP)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have no clue

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.