I have Bose Wave sound system 2003-2012. The CD did not

Customer Question
I have Bose Wave...

I have Bose Wave sound system 2003-2012. The CD did not eject all the way so I could not get my fingers on it to pulled out .I pushed it in hoping it would eject completely but now it is stuck in there. How can I get it out?

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

Let md look.. It is

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

The model is AWRCC2 BOSE Wave music sytem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know how to repair it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Unfortunately this is most often a hardware failure (bad motor, worn gear, loose belt, etc in the ejection mechanism, faulty switch or sensor, or just an obstruction by a disc that is out of place)

There are a few things you can try:

First unplug power for at least an hour, then press and hold the power/on button while plugging back in, and keep holding for another 60 seconds. If it still doesn't open, repeat the process but with the eject button instead of power.

If it still does not open, pick the unit up and shake/tilt the player side to side gently, hopefully dislodging the stuck disc inside that could be preventing it from opening, then try to open again.

If none of these help, then there is an internal hardware defect, which will need to be repaired.

If it gets to that point, I can advise you on service options.

Let me know the results, and I'll advise further, if needed.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.