I just downloaded the SQUARE app. It is asking for a

Customer Question
I just downloaded the...

I just downloaded the SQUARE app. It is asking for a password (with hint of iPhone7.) Can you direct me, not responding to my regular email PW. Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

On my iPhone7.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The 'password' to the Square app is actually a passcode. It requires no email address or password.

Now, the question is, are you accessing Square as a customer/employee, or as a manager of your Square account? if the latter, just enter your Square account's password.

Or, if you are perhaps in the wrong part of the app, go to the Manager or Owner section of the app first.

I'm not sure what you are trying to do, whether you have a Square account yet or not, whether you are the employee of someone else who owns and manages the Square account... but the above advice may cover all those possible cases. (If you want advice on your specific case, let me know and I will help you specifically to the case's details.)

One last bit of advice: if you are the owner of the Square device you want to use/manage, have you registered for a Square account yet? that would help, I think.

Thanks, ***** ***** figured it out. The Square app
was being hidden by 1passcode app. Confused at first.

Good. I'm glad to hear that the problem has been solved. If you would, please rate my effort to help and my work, by using the five-star interface at the top of the JustAnswer page, thus closing the case... and the page to rate at the top of is here, for your reference:

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/augmc-just-downloaded-square-app-asking.html

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer... please have a great day, and contact us again when you need any further help or have another question to ask.