I have a pop message from HP re warranty that expired on…

Customer Question
I have a pop...

I have a pop message from HP re warranty that expired on 2016 10 01. I do not want to renew Can't get rid of the pop of message.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lap top

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Model 8723BENF

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 8723BENF? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

It looks like a scam. Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.