I have a Skype account but don't know the password. An AOL…

Customer Question
Hey, I have a...

Hey, I have a Skype account but don't know the password. An AOL tech fooled with my PC on Friday and I've lost Skype.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I don't remember.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I've trid opening to no avail. Tried to set a password ***** being sent a code. Says code is no good. Tried entering phone number which doesn't work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That I'm frustrated?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Could you please provide the skype id so that i can check the password ***** options also do you know the email address linked with this skype account ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

dorothy_engle
No. this is a rip! I agreed to $5. This should be a free service. I will not pay more.

This is not a free service.I have no control over billing so if you have any billing related issues please contact customer service using the options in this link : - http://ww2.justanswer.com/help