I get the error message NW - 3 - 6. TV. TWO months old -

Customer Question
I get the error...

I get the error message NW - 3 - 6

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

TWO months old - 65inch

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it works - only on netfix

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I have just strated using netflix

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you