I had to restart my computer after a problem. when it

Customer Question
I had to restart...

I had to restart my computer after a problem. when it restarted Skype was missing. I am unable to redownload it because I get the message that it already installed. An old version that is still im my download files is also unable to be installed.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not received a reply to my las message

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site.I apologize for the delay.My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10?

Is this old version listed in programs and features in control panel?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.

I have widows 10

I apologize for the delay.

Have you checked in the programs and features in settings to see whether this old version is listed or not ?