I am not able to start. Error says boot device not found.

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to start. Error says boot device not found

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

Boot up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Inspiron 11 notebook windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please disconnect the power cable then hold the power button down for 60 seconds then release.

Connect the power cable, power it on and tell me if it then starts correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you