Nothing is wrong with my computer'.The problem is with

Customer Question
Nothing is wrong with...

Nothing is wrong with my computer'.The problem is with SKYPE. I have a new computer and for the last one week I have tried to access my SKYPE ACCOUNT>balu11281, without success.I am 90 years old and I cannot remember the stupid questions to verify my identity.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Please reinstate my account or return the money you hold

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Balachandra Ratneser I am tring to update it.I cant remember

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Do you remember the password? What error are you getting?