HOw to stop nmicrosoft asking go for a password, every time?

Customer Question
HI HOw to stop...

HI HOw to stop nmicrosoft asking go for a password, every time?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I use lenovohink pad with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I HAVE CHNGED MY PASSWORD ***** Moning and noted it down, it no say not valid, it nmkes me mad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am only one using ghi slaptop and I travel often

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Sure, you can fix it for me, after I tried your solution myself,
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Are you logged in to the laptop now?

In order to remove the password ***** at startup, you must first be signed in.

Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago

Thank you

From your windows computer, Click this link

http://tinyurl.com/RapidSupport12

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program (teamviewerqs.exe) and it shows you Your ID and Password.

Give me the numbers for Your ID and Password here please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you