I seem to have lost Microsoft Edge and all of the icons that…

Customer Question
I seem to have...

I seem to have lost Microsoft Edge and all of the icons that used to appear at the bottom of the screen. The is also no response to the clicks of the mouse. This happened after I cleared dust from the kwyboard. How do I get it all back?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Edge?

A few days ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Edge?

Typing documents

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just want the icons back at the bottom of the screen in order that I can access the files from my portable hard drive

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
How long has this been an issue?
What troubleshooting have you tried?