My Skype has gone from my task bar and I don't know how to…

Customer Question
Hi my Skype has...

Hi my Skype has gone from my task bar and I don't know how to reinstall it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

This afternoon at 5:11

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I made a skpe call and hung up. Then I pressed Quit and now I cannot start up the program again.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

By cannot start the program, do you mean you cannot find it in order to start it or you try to start it and it does not work?