I have a file in windows that I want to split into two

Customer Question
I have a file...

I have a file in windows that I want to split into two parts

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

It is a dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I think I have not tried anything because I have just been trying to find out what to do. It all started with shutterfly I am trying to add photos to my book and everything I do I can't do - upload THAT is So I thought maybe it is because I want to add a file that is 1, 481 pictures and they limit it to 1,000. So I decided that I want to split the file into two uneven pieces...and I am computer illiterate

Technician's Assistant: Which Shutterfly product do you have?

I don't know it is the one that is online and you sign up for it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Shutterfly software?

I go to my book that is in progress. Then ther is an add pictures tab so I click on that then therr is a pop up that says upload. Then I try to go to pictures on my computer and select 2012 Amazon 3 and then there is no start upload button or I have tried every way to get this uploaded to my shutterfly book

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't thnk so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried cutting out half of the file and then pasting it into a new file?