Hti Pearl...when I went to enter the webmail pass word that…

Customer Question
Hti Pearl...when I went...

Hti Pearl...when I went to enter the webmail pass word that you sent me as a new customer, the message came up that it was insecure before I entered it...I thought this to be a bit strange

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I wanted to register the password ***** you sent me...I have recently transferred from iinet

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

The computer is a Mac laptop,about 9 years old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes...How do I change my server from iinet to optus

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Ensure you use https at the start of the website address to make the webmail access secure:

https://webmail.optusnet.com.au/

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------