It’s my iphone 6. I have two iPhone 6 in one account and one…

Customer Question
It’s my iphone 6 ...

It’s my iphone 6

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have two iPhone 6 in one account and one it can not in to the Internet they said my Apple ID lock

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect to who

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
We are trying to get the other phone to unlock with 4 # I have no idea what else to put in
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Ok thank you
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the Apple account is locked, you will need to unlock it by following these instructions:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204106

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------