My e-mail password will not work as somehow it has been

Customer Question
My e-mail password *****...

My e-mail password ***** not work as somehow it has been changed and everything I have tried to fix it has failed my phone # is(###) ###-####Help

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My phone number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No my maine problem is I can not open my e-mail

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Which is the email account that you are having trouble opening also are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

[email protected] hp desktop please call ay(###) ###-####must talk with you

Please give me a moment to check the password ***** options.

I must get this problem fixed HELP

Sorry to say i am not seeing much password ***** options so i will open this to other experts to see if there is any other solutions.

Sincerely,

Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me when you were last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Tech Support Specialist: JJesus Perez Gonzale,
 replied 7 months ago
JJesus Perez Gonzale

HI, I am here to assist, please let me know where you have left off on your troubleshooting towards a solution. I am happy to continue to help you.