My laptop is moving very slow what do I do? It's an Asus I'm…

Customer Question
My laptop is moving...

My laptop is moving very slow what do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It's an Asus I'm not sure what the model and operating system is

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

No it was working fine earlier yesterday but now it's moving so slow and has a bit of lag

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to fix this and also will this cost me anything?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

There are a number of things that can be done to speed up a slow laptop.

Would you like remote assistance with this?