I purchased Windows 10 this evening, but I want to install…

Customer Question
I purchased Windows 10...

I purchased Windows 10 this evening, but I want to install it on another computer that is acting weird. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

It is an HP Model 15aH73mr

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

2 weeks and restore, but nothing has worked so far.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. When you say you purchased it, did you download it?

Try this LINK and just follow the instructions for downloading Windows 10. You can copy it to a DVD then install it to any computer you like. Let me know if you have any questions.