Can't get to full screen display horzontly. The picture on…

Customer Question
Hi, can't get to...

Hi, can't get to full screen display horzontly

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is having screen issues?

The picture on the screen is not centered, the right hand side of the picture is cut off and the left hand side has a black area about 2 inches, maybe the model number is *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell inspiron 3650 windows 10

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

When did you first start having this display issue?