I have no sound. I paid for a year of support a few months…

Customer Question
I have no sound ...

I have no sound

Technician's Assistant: What device or product has sound issues?

I paid for a year of support a few months ago

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Acer PC not sure of the model

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Acer product?

It may be that my sound card broke but I want to find out before I take it in for service

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No Thanks Wait I PAID $200 last June

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?