I NEED SUPPORT FOR SKYPE. I JUST STARTED MY COMPUTER AND NOW…

Customer Question
I NEED SUPPORT FOR...

I NEED SUPPORT FOR SKYPE

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I JUST STARTED MY COMPUTER AND NOW IT HAD THE NEW MICROSOFT SKYPE AND ALL MY CONTACTS ARE MISSING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

NO SKYPE HELP FOR MAC ONLY

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Did this Skype issue start today itself?

Do not need help now you took to long please do not charge my PayPal

No problem.

Why are you sending messages to my cell phone this was a computer issue not a phone issue do not use this number he’s only my connection to my computer