I keep getting calls that my security is not working and…

Customer Question
I keep getting calls...

I keep getting calls that my security is not working and that I need to let them in my Pc are they for real or are they trying to hack my pc

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have scanned it several time thus week but it seems to working fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to know if I am being hacked and I do not have money to pay for it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is*****'s a holiday scam. Don't let anyone in to your computer who contacts you out of the blue.

I don`t let any one in my pc .I only take it to a licensed tech that I know and trust

Thank you. Any unsolicited attempt to connect to your machine is highly suspicious.

If you didn't let anyone connect then you are safe.

If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much.