Can you please take away my profile from your site? My Lap…

Customer Question
Can you please take...

Can you please take away my profile from your site?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My Lap Top

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have paid for a year and I do not need to be there. one person call Alan has been trying to scam me. I want my profile taken out totally.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just wanrt know whether I can get some money back into my credit card. I did take away my phto out and some other information deleted.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know which website you are trying to remove your profile from?