I am trying to unsubscribe from a diet program called

Customer Question
Good Morning, I am trying to...
Good Morning,
I am trying to unsubscribe from a diet program called SparkPeople. But nowhere on their app do they have a single way of contacting anyone! That’s why I want to unsubscribe. I have the premium version and it’s not quite what I’m looking for (being nice). Could you please help me see how I contact these people and cancel my subscribtion.
Thank you.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Allow me a moment and I will type you up instructions on closing your account.

First sign into your spark people account and do the following.

1. Click on "Start" in the top left corner of the screen.
  2. You'll now see your Start page.
  3. Click on the "Account/E-Mail Preferences" link in the upper left corner of the page.
    (Note: Your Account/E-Mail Preferences link can also be found by rolling your mouse over your username in the upper right corner of the page and selecting Account/E-Mail Preferences in that menu.)
  4. Scroll down the page to the "Close Account" section.
  5. Click on "Close Your Account."
  6. Click on "Yes, I Am Sure."
  7. Your account will now be closed.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

The start page is something I’ve been looking for for a long time and havent found it.

Just click this link: http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/preference.asp#account and make sure you are signed in. From that page scroll down and click close account.