I can’t make calls from my Skype anymore which has worked…

Customer Question
I can’t make calls...

I can’t make calls from my Skype anymore which has worked perfectly for the last 18 years! Can u help me?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

The latest for Apple I’m not very knowledgeable I just updated think it’s 11 . Something

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

How do Indo that

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Ok please connect me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you having problems with voice calls or video calls or both?

Have the problems just started since the latest Skype update?

What version of operating system does your computer use?

I wish to end your service. I thought it was 5.00 it’s 47.00 how donInterminate your service.

I am user of this site just like you, so I don't have any insight into your account, however you can contact the Customer Service department at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for assistance.
You should see an option in the upper right corner of that page to contacting them via email, chat, or phone.

.