My laptop screen is flickering back and forth with a yellow…

Customer Question
My laptop screen is...

My laptop screen is flickering back and forth with a yellow tint =/

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Windows 10 and is there a easy way to tell what model # it is

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Ive tried a different color management profile and it will work when i apply it but once i open anything it will either flicker or switch right bacj

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you connect an external display, is it also affected?

If the problem is just with the laptop screen then it likely has a loose connection, which will require a repair.