I got a new telephone and tried to set up my google account…

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new telephone and tried to set up my google account on it. it keeps telling me I changed my pass word 4 days ago but I haven't. my pass word as of Nov 13,2017 is mom120515now I can not retreave my messages .

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

No it doesn't

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Im not sure what you mean. before this happened no matter where I was I could get my messages and now I cant even set up any of the accounts I had on my old phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that my g mail account is [email protected] and I want it back please..

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you did not change the password ***** your account may have been compromised.

You can recover the account by filling in the online recovery form at:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery